ONLINE BUSINESS DOCUMENT BUILDER
HOW THE ONLINE DOCUMENT BUILDER WORKS
Our document builder allows you to simply fill out a form with your business details and submit. Once submitted, you'll be given a link to download the final PDF and receive an email with the PDF attachment.
1. CHOOSE A TEMPLATE
Click on a business template of your choice from our template library. The example is our One-Page Business Plan Builder template. Note: We continue to add more templates so make sure to check again if you don't find what you need. You can also suggest templates!
2. INSERT YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS
Upload your business logo, enter your business name, and select the date you wish to display on the final PDF document. The date can be today's date or any other date you choose!
3. FILL OUT THE FORM
Simply fill out the form using relevant information about your business. Some of the more comprehensive forms will have other types of fields like check boxes, radio buttons and so on.
4. ENTER YOUR EMAIL AND SUBMIT
Once you've finished filling out the form, enter your email and hit submit! Note: If a field isn't required (and you don't have anything to write), you can skip the question and the final PDF will be formatted without it.
5. DOWNLOAD YOUR PDF
After you submit the form, you'll be taken to a new page with a link to your PDF. Simply click on the link to download it. You'll also get the PDF sent to your email as an attachment!
WHAT DOES THE FINAL PDF LOOK LIKE?
Well, it depends on the template that you're using. Some will be a very simple output of all the details you put in, and some will be elaborately styled and even more beautiful to look at. With the paid templates, you'll be able to see a preview of the template before payment, so there is no risk of paying for something that you're not happy with!
Below is an example of the final PDF using our simple One-Page Business Plan Builder. Click or hover over the + signs to read the element descriptions!
THE FEATURES OF THE ONLINE DOCUMENT BUILDER
We've shown you a snapshot of some of the most basic features in the How It Works section. Below is a comprehensive list of all features included in our online document builder. The features included vary depending on each template type.
- Clean, chic and simple layout to minimise distractions
- Question & Answer type form to minimise work on your part
- Various types of form fields (e.g. radio buttons, check boxes, date pickers, etc) to increase functionalities
- Conditional logic to allow responsive formatting in final PDF (i.e. You can skip questions!)
- Supports table layout to beautifully organise your final PDF
- Ability to brand the final PDF with your business logo and name
- Smart use of headers and footers to brand and date the PDF
- Name/type of document in the footer (e.g. "Business Plan")
- Beautiful and smart layout to produce aesthetically pleasing final document
- Rich text editor function in some fields to allow your own formatting (e.g. Change font size, colour, etc)
- Save & Exit function in long forms to continue at a later date
- Immediate PDF download & email attachment to ensure you get your file
- Preview function in premium PDFs to approve final document before payment
- Signature function in premium PDFs to sign documents (type or draw)
- Access to all previous entries (to view and edit) for registered users
- Secure checkout with credit card for premium templates
EXPLORE THE DOCUMENT BUILDER TEMPLATES
Our list of online document builder templates continuously gets updated. So come back often to find new templates, or subscribe to our mailing list to get notified whenever new templates are uploaded! Find the perfect template you're looking for, ranging from business plans to employee information forms!