Social Media Marketing Calendar (Excel)
Organising your social media marketing schedule can be A LOT harder than you might have initially considered. This is especially the case if you’re a blogger or if you have an online business. It’s not just about creating the social media content – it’s more about WHEN to post the great content you created! Without following a strict guideline of your daily social media schedule, you might miss out on the optimal engagement or conversion rate.
This 12-month Excel calendar is a simple solution to your social media nightmare. It’s formatted in the best way to optimise your planning process, on top of its simple design to add some style to your documents!
- 1 x Example/Instructions sheet (where you can find an example monthly schedule for social media posting, and instructional comments to help you make the most out of the spreadsheet)
- 12 x tabs for each month of the year
- 1 x List tab which contains items you can edit for the date dropdown selections.
Some amazing features:
- Month and Year dropdown selections
- The name of the tab automatically renames itself based on the month you select
- The day headings (i.e. Mon, Tue, …) auto-populate based on the start date!
- And so do the date subheadings (i.e. 1/12, 2/12, 3/12, …)
- 12 blank monthly tabs so there is no need to fumble around making copies
- Switch between months easily and see what you’ve done or what you’re planning with just a click!
- A “This Month’s Focus” area to write down your social media focus for the month
- A “Notes” area to write down any comments, concerns, issues, accomplishments and so on
- Optimised for printing so you can have it displaying right on your desk!
Get smart with your social media planning and grab your copy now!
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kongandw/public_html/yvoxs.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 824
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kongandw/public_html/yvoxs.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 831
To print this calendar, just go to File > Print and select your printer and other settings. If the calendar doesn’t fit on one sheet, navigate to your scaling settings and select “Fit All Rows on One Page”.
|Number of Pages||
1 per tab (14 tabs total)
|Number of Files||
There is ONE file included in this download.